Rules and Regulations
CODE OF CONDUCT FOR STUDENTS
- Students prime duty is to study regularly to achieve academic success. They should be hardworking and persevering.
- Learn good things to be good human being and a good citizen.
- Practice to be truthful and honest.
- Try your best to elevate yourself with good thoughts and behavior.
- Imbibe yourself with cultural, social and ethical norms / values.
- Be obedient and show respect to your parents, teachers and elders and affection to juniors.
- Students must abide by the rules and regulations of the institution.
- All the students must be punctual in attending school. They must reach before the assembly.
- The absentees must submit an application to the principal. In case of a long absence for sickness medical certificate must be shown.
- Students are strictly forbidden to adopt any unfair means in any test / exam. Any action taken by the authority should be accepted by the defaulters.
- Students should refrain themselves from any kind of detrimental and disgraceful act or behavior.
- Students will not loiter anywhere during the school hour except tiffin period.
- If the campus is littered with bottles, cans, waste paper, packets etc, students should put them in the wastebasket / bin.
- Students should not spoil the properties of the institution. If anything is damaged the concerned student will pay the penalty.
- Students should participate in co-curricular activities to excavate their latent talent in other fields.